With over 30 years of thorough banking experiences from local and foreign financial institutions, Daniel Wu currently serves as the President & CEO of Chinatrust Financial Holding Co., Ltd., in charge of the company operation, equity investment, and strategic M&A of the company.
Daniel also serves as Chairman or senior executive of other major subsidiaries within Chinatrust group.
Major Current Position
* President of Chinatrust Financial Holding Co., Ltd
* Commissioner of Standing Committee, the Executive Committee of Chinatrust Financial Holding Co., Ltd
* CEO, Investment Business
* CEO, Banking Business
* Spokesman, Chinatrust Financial Holding Co., Ltd
* Spokesman, Chinatrust Commercial Bank
Historical Occupation at Chinatrust
* Head of Principal Investment Division, Chinatrust Commercial Bank
* Chairman, Chinatrust Securities Co., Ltd
Prior to join Chinatrust, Daniel has held senior management roles with Bankers Trust, Goldman Sachs Asia and CIBC. He holds a Master's Degree in Business Administration from the University of Rochester.