The two-hour training session led by Ph.D. Michael Skiba, also known as Dr. Fraud ®, on Cyber Security and Customer Fraud held 13 May 2022 established a new record audience with over 1,290 registered participants from over 30 countries and territories. The dynamic session sponsored by ABA and held in association with Fintelekt, an ABA Knowledge Partner, engaged the large live audience with important statistics and cases affecting cyber security which were followed by an extensive Q&A session.
The large audience, active participation, and numerous positive comments received post-training reinforced ABA’s commitment in educating and promoting the best cyber security policies and practices among Asian bankers.
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
Furthermore, on Monday 16, 2022, Fintelekt’s informed all registered participants concerning the steps required to score the Assessment needed to obtain the Certificate of Participation, as well as access to the presentation PDF and recording video of the Training session. Please follow the steps described below to obtain the Certificate:
(1) Login to your existing account OR register for a free account on Fintelekt Academy at: https://fintelekt.academy/register
Click the confirmation link received in your email ID to activate your account.
(2) Click on the following link and scroll down to access the recording / download the slides: https://fintelekt.academy/courses/training-on-cyber-security-and-customer-fraud/
Participants who could not attend the live training can go through the recording.
(3) Start the assessment by clicking the link on the panel on the left.
(4) A score of 80% or above will approve the certificate. Two attempts are allowed.
(5) The deadline to pass the assessment is: Monday, 23rd May 2022.
A copy of the presentation can be downloaded directly from the ABA website by clicking HERE and the video presentation can be viewed below.