Mumbai – The Asian Bankers Association is pleased to inform all its members that on-line registration is now open for the 34th ABA General Meeting and Conference scheduled on November 16-17, 2016 in Mumbai, India. Please visit the Conference website at https://www.abaindia2017.org
Participants may also make their on-line hotel booking at Trident Hotel Nariman Point through the following link: https://www.tridenthotels.com/lp/trident-nariman-point/sbi/index.aspx
ABA encourages all members to register and make your hotel booking for our Mumbai Conference as early as possible.
What's the Agenda
Focusing on the theme “Asia’s Turn To Transform”, this year’s Conference will feature banking leaders, eminent speakers, and industry experts who will examine:
- How the current global downturn will impact on the outlook of the Asian economies;
- The economic consequences on the Asian region of the Brexit and the America-first policy of the incumbent US administration;
- The implications for Asian banks of the rapid adoption of new financial technologies;
- The impact of the so-called FinTech revolution on the customer experience, on other stockholders, and on the regulatory environment.
In addition, the Mumbai Conference will feature the “Discover ABA” session during which country presentations will be made by selected ABA member banks on current economic conditions and growth prospects in the banking and financial markets of their respective countries, as well as on any of their new products, services or activities that may be of interest to other member banks.
Why You Should Attend
- Establish new business relationships with banking leaders
- Gather actionable banking information
- Consolidate banking partnerships
- Promote your brand among banking leaders
Bank delegates’ attendance will also provide their institutions with the opportunity not only to experience and enjoy the attractions of the city of Mumbai – the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India – but also to meet with local bankers and exchange views with them on how to grasp the opportunities and challenges presented by the ongoing transformation in the country’s banking industry.
We look forward to seeing you in Mumbai
Amb. Victor C. Y. Tseng
Asian Bankers Association