The Asian Bankers Association and our knowledge partner Fintelekt Advisory Services invite you to participate in their next joint webinar on “Managing AML Risk, Operations and Continuity During the COVID-19 Pandemic“, which will be held on Thursday, 26 March 2020 from 11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (Indian Standard Time).
KEY DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Dealing with disruptions (expected and unanticipated) due to the pandemic
- Staffing challenges during lock-downs
- Preparing for potential disruption in service from technology partners
- Is online fraud expected to increase and how are banks preparing for it?
- Is there an increased regulatory risk due to challenges in monitoring and meeting reporting timelines
- Balancing risk issues within the bank: will increased mindshare over higher credit risk due to the crisis dwarf the focus on AML?
Mr. Shirish Pathak, Managing Director of Fintelekt Advisory Services, will be the webinar moderator. He will be moderating the discussion of three banking experts. Detailed information about the expert speakers will be advised shortly.
- Learn how your peers are dealing with the crisis
- A summary of key takeaways will be made available to all participants
- Participants will receive Fintelekt-Asian Bankers Association participation certificates in PDF
For registration, please click HERE. Registration deadline is 25 March 2020.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
We therefore encourage you and your colleagues to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing the challenges and implications for Asian banking of this ongoing health menace.
Should you have further questions, please write to email@example.com