The Asian Bankers Association and its knowledge partner Fintelekt Advisory Services invite members, colleagues, associates, and friends to participate in our next joint webinar on “ML/TF Risks in Correspondent Banking”, which will be held on Wednesday July 8, 2020 from 11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (Indian Standard Time).
Join hundreds of participants from across Asia, and beyond, to gain insights from industry experts Theresa Karunakaran, Director Compliance – Regulatory Affairs, Deutsche Bank AG, and Saurabh Nagar, Director, Business Solutions Group, APAC, Accuity. The webinar will be moderated by Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services.
Some of the key discussion points include:
- Identifying ML/TF risks in correspondent banking;
- Due diligence complexities and best practices;
- issues with the Wolfsberg Correspondent Banking Due Diligence Questionnaire;
- Responsibilities of respondent banks and much more.
Register by clicking HERE
(1) Webinar Sign-up and Attendance is FREE.
(2) Participants who attend the webinar or listen to the recording will be invited to complete a multiple-choice assessment.
(3) Participants who pass the assessment will be eligible to purchase Fintelekt-ABA participation certificates at the following price:
- – Standard Issuance Fees: US$ 50 per participant.
- – Discounted Issuance Fees for participants from Asian Bankers Association Member Banks: US$ 25 per participant.
(4) Participants who pass the assessment will be notified via email and sent a secure online payment link to purchase the certificate if they so desire.
(5) The certificate will be sent to participants in .PDF format via email within two working days on receipt of payment.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
ABA encourage members, associates and friends to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing the challenges and implications of ML/TF Risks in Correspondent Banking.
Should you have further questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org