The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is pleased to invite members, associates and friends to participate in the webinar on “Managing Business Continuity and Recovery During Covid-19 and Beyond” to be held on July 29, 2020 from 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM, Taipei time.
The Covid-19 pandemic is not only a health crisis of immense proportion, but it has also impacted businesses of all sizes and in all industry sectors across the Asian region and globally. Indeed, the implications are profound, and the steps taken by businesses and financial institutions will have an impact on customers, employees, and the economy at large. The July 29 webinar will feature representatives of selected ABA member banks and Knowledge Partners who will share their views on the following issues:
(1) The impact of the pandemic on their respective economies
(2) What the bankers and government authorities in their country are doing to mitigate the impact on their economy and the financial industry
(3) What measures are currently being set in place as part of efforts to put back the economy and the banking industry on the road to recovery.
(4) What their organizations are doing to assess their risk and vulnerability from both an operational and financial standpoint
(5) What actions are they taking to mitigate risks and plan for recovery scenarios and associated impacts on liquidity
(6) How are their organizations achieving business transition towards digitalization as part of its effort to adopt to the “new normal”
ABA encourages to register for the webinar. Your participation will provide you the opportunity to explore what the new normal might look like and prepare for it, to better understand the current landscape we are operating in, and to know what we need to do to resume operations and achieve business recovery.
Register in advance for this webinar through this link:
Zoom Webinar ID: 962 3022 8805
After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information on how to join the webinar.