The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is inviting members, associates and friends to join the webinar on “Prioritising AML/CFT Training” to be held on 3 February 2021, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon IST / 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm SGT
Organized jointly by the ABA and Fintelekt Advisory Services, the webinar will explore the following key issues:
- Effective and relevant AML/CFT training across the organisation – how, what, when, where and why
- Meeting regulatory expectations and demonstrating a compliance culture
- Evolution of the AML/CFT compliance profession and future roadmap
- Talent management and expanding the resource pool
The one-hour session will be moderated by Arpita Bedekar, Director of Strategy & Planning, Fintelekt Advisory Services.
Chowdhury MAQ Sarwar, Independent Consultant and Former Chairman – Association of AML Compliance Officers of Banks in Bangladesh (AACOBB), Kevin Gomez, Head – AML/KYC & Money Laundering Reporting Officer, IDFC First Bank, and Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services are three of the expert speakers featured in the webinar.
Register by clicking HERE
We are pleased to inform you that:
(1) Webinar Sign-up and Attendance is FREE.
(2) Recording & Slides:
– A recording of the webinar and the slides will be available on Fintelekt’s new learning platform ‘Fintelekt Academy’ for registered participants.
(3) Participation Certificates:
– Participation Certificates will be available only to paid members of the ‘Fintelekt Academy’ upon completion of a multiple-choice assessment.
– Membership in Fintelekt Academy will be available to ABA members for US$95 annual subscription, representing a 24% discount from the standard annual subscription of US$125 for ABA non-members.
– Paying members of the Fintelekt Academy can also apply for Certificates of Participation in future Fintelekt-ABA webinars, at no extra cost for one year.
(4) The link to Fintelekt Academy, along with discount codes for ABA members, will be shared with participants after the webinar.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
We therefore encourage you and your colleagues to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing AML and CFT issues. Should you have further questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org