ABA wishes to invite members, associates and friends to register for the ABA Policy Advocacy Committee to be held virtually on March 26, 2021, from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM, Taipei time.
The speakers are representatives from ABA member banks and ABA Knowledge Partners who will present five policy papers discussing issues currently impacting the banking industry.
(1) Supply chain linkages of MSMEs customers and support for their digitization by Dilshan Rodrigo, COO, Hatton National Bank
(2) New LIBOR environment by Oliver Hoffmann, Managing Director, Head of Asia, Erste Group Bank
(3) Decarbonizing portfolios by Dr. Adrian Fenton, VP, Asian Sustainable Finance, World Wide Fund for Nature (WWWF) Singapore
(4) Advances in banking digitization by Friedman Wang, EVP, Division Head, Financial Technology Development Center, Data Intelligence R&D Division, CTBC Bank Co., and
(5) Recommendations for AML Compliance professionals by Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services.
The Agenda of the meeting can be viewed below. Please register in advance for the meeting HERE.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Moreover, registered participants will receive links to the presentations, and video after the meeting.
Should you have questions at this stage, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABA looks forward to your participation at the meeting and invites you to share this invitation with your colleagues.