ABA is pleased to inform ABA members about an EFMA invitation to participate in its soon-to-be-launched Efma International Masterclasses.
EFMA is non-profit organization with a network of 120 financial groups in 133 countries around the world. EFMA (www.efma.com) aims to encourage research and disseminate knowledge about financial decision making in all areas of finance. It is one of the Knowledge Partners of the ABA.
The EFMA International Masterclass is a new and exciting new program that provides top level training courses delivered by leading industry and topic experts, handpicked from our global network. We are therefore very confident it will help you and your teams develop, progress and get the edge.
As an ABA Member, if you register by email at email@example.com, you will benefit from a preferred Efma members fee (rather than the non-member fee which is 50% higher.)
The 6 Masterclasses will be organised in June-July 2021:
- Understanding Experiential Innovation
- Physical distribution in a digital world
- Design Thinking Bootcamp for Excellent Customer Experiences
- AI to Improve Customer Engagement
- Leadership Development Program
- The Leadership Playbook for Guiding Digital Transformations