Fintelekt Advisory Services is once again partnering with the Asian Bankers Association in organizing a webinar on “AML Enforcement Challenges” to be held on February 22, 2022 at 11:00 AM – 12:00 noon, India Time (1:30 pm – 2:30 pm Singapore time)
The webinar aims to provide a forum for AML regulators, AML policy makers and reporting entities, law enforcement personnel and related stakeholders to discuss current global trends in policing, law enforcement controls and share regional challenges, exploring areas for strengthened Private-Public Partnerships.
The key AML enforcement challenges that will be discussed during the webinar:
- How are AML and financial crime risks evolving due to the Covid-19 pandemic?
- What are some of the new and evolving typologies and trends?
- From an enforcement lens, how has the modus operandi evolved (pre/post pandemic)?
- What are some of the AML prosecution challenges recently observed?
- How does capacity/capability challenges impact enforcement measures?
- From detection to analysis, investigation and successful prosecution, where are the biggest gaps in the AML/CFT framework?
- The benefits of regional public private partnerships
The webinar will be moderated by Mr. Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services, and will feature as speakers Mr. Stephen Cutler, Chief Enterprise Risk and AML Officer, OmniPay, Inc., and Mr. Nicholas McTaggart, Founder, The Murinbin Group. For those who are interested to join the webinar, you may register here.
Leave a Reply