The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) invites you and your colleagues to participate in the webinar on “Nepal Banking: Current Status and Opportunities” to be held on March 8, 2023 at 2PM Taipei time.
As part of webinar series on “Connecting and Exploring Opportunities with ABA”, the March 8 session will feature Mr. Sunil K.C., President of the Nepal Bankers Association.
This one-hour webinar will provide valuable information to bankers, investors and financial experts to explore and learn about the current status of the banking market in Nepal and the opportunities available.
(1) Overview of Nepalese Economy
(2) Development of Nepalese Banking Industry and Current Status
(3) Investment Opportunities and Polices related to FDI & External Commercial Borrowing
(4) Key focus areas of Nepal Bankers’ Association
(5) Potential areas/opportunity of collaboration with ABA members
- Introduction by Moderator (TBC) (5 minutes)
- Presentation by Sunil K.C., President of the Nepal Bankers’ Association (30 minutes)
- Q&A (25 minutes)
To join the Nepal Bankers’ Association webinar, please register HERE.
We also encourage you to share this invitation with your colleagues and other network.