Taipei – ABA is pleased to inform you that as part of this year’s 34th ABA General Meeting and Conference to be held on November 16-17, 2017 in Mumbai, India, we will once again feature a special session entitled “Discover ABA” on the morning of November 10th.
This session will feature special country presentations four member banks to make their country presentations, namely, Hatton National Bank from Sri Lanka, Erste Group Bank AG from Austria, Capital Bank of Mongolia, and State Bank of India.
Each country presenter is allocated about 20 minutes to complete his/her presentation with a further 10 minutes for Q&A session.
The country presentations will discuss the following aspects of their respective economies:
- Current economic conditions in their respective countries
- Overview of their financial and banking system (e.g., types of banks, what they do, financial markets)
- International trade and foreign investment policy (fiscal and regulatory framework)
- Strong points (economic development, areas of economic growth, main branches of industry, investment infrastructure and business opportunities)
- Challenges (economic development, areas of economic growth, main branches of industry, investment infrastructure)
ABA encourages all members to register and make your hotel booking as early as possible. To register on-line visit the Conference website at https://www.abaindia2017.org and for on-line hotel booking at Trident Hotel Nariman Point click the following link: https://www.tridenthotels.com/lp/trident-nariman-point/sbi/index.aspx
Leave a Reply