Singapore – ABA would like to forward an invitation from EFMA, a not-for-profit association for financial marketing, for ABA members to join the “Retail Banking Summit in Asia 2018” to be held on October 30-31, 2018 in Singapore.
To be co-hosted by DBS Group and Maybank, the two-day event will focus on the key priorities and most pressing challenges faced by the banking industry in the region. In addition, the Summit will bring together the most successful banks and companies in the retail financial services ecosystem from Asia and across the world.
By attending the Summit, participants will be able to get a further understanding on:
- Finding the holy grail of data strategy
- Artificial Intelligence, robotics and Machine Learning
- Blockchain, crypto-currencies and the promise of tokenization
- Internet of all things, voice, virtual reality et al
- From Affluent, SMEs to Millennials and the financially excluded
- People during the banking transformation
- Distribution and Design
Interested parties may wish to visit the event website at: https://www.efma.com/conference/overview/622 or contact Fahim uz Zaman, General Manager Middle East, Efma, via e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +33 1 47 42 69 77 for more details.
Leave a Reply