The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is inviting members, associates and friends to join the complimentary webinar on“FINE-TUNING AML TRANSACTION MONITORING” to be held on 5 August 2020.
Organized jointly by the ABA and Fintelekt Advisory Services, the webinar will provide participants from across Asia the opportunity to gain insights from industry experts Mr. Douglas Wolfson, Director, Financial Crime Compliance – Asia, LexisNexis Risk Solutions; and Mr. Asyraf Rifaei Assrangkhuun, Group Head – AML/CFT Transactions Monitoring and Investigation Operations, AmBank Malaysia. Mr. Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services, will serve as Moderator.
Some of the key discussion points include:
- Implementing red flag indicators & scenarios
- Technology and vendor selection
- Best practices for reducing false positives
- Dealing with challenges such as data integration, training, staffing
Register by clicking HERE
(1) Webinar Sign-up and Attendance is FREE.
(2) Participants who attend the webinar or listen to the recording will be invited to complete a multiple-choice assessment.
(3) Participants who pass the assessment will be eligible to purchase Fintelekt-ABA participation certificates at the following price:
3a. Standard Issuance Fees: US$ 50 per participant.
3b. Discounted Issuance Fees for participants from Asian Bankers Association Member Banks: US$ 25 per participant.
(4) Participants who pass the assessment will be notified via email and sent a secure online payment link to purchase the certificate if they so desire.
(5) The certificate will be sent to participants in .PDF format via email within two weeks.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
We therefore encourage you and your colleagues to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing AML and CFT issues.
Should you have further questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org