The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is inviting members, associates and friends to join the complimentary webinar on “Optimizing AML Screening” to be held on 9 September 2020 from 11:00 am IST / 1:30 pm SGT time.
Organized jointly by the ABA and Fintelekt Advisory Services, the webinar will provide participants from across Asia the opportunity to gain insights from industry experts Dayanand Prasad, Principal Officer – KYC and AML Compliance, Emirates NBD India; Douglas Wolfson, Director, Financial Crime Compliance – Asia, LexisNexis Risk Solutions, Hong Kong; and Vijay Gopaladesikan, Head – FCC Screening Product and List Management, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore.
To be moderated by Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services, the one hour session will focus on the following key discussion points:
- Risks vs Operation Effectiveness
- Compliance Challenges and False Positives
- How to Build a Functional e-KYC Program
- Determining Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Dealing with Implementation Challenges and Knowledge Building
Register by clicking HERE
We are pleased to inform you that:
(1) Webinar Sign-up and Attendance is FREE.
(2) Participants who attend the webinar or listen to the recording will be invited to complete a multiple-choice assessment.
(3) Participants who pass the assessment will be eligible to purchase Fintelekt-ABA participation certificates at the following price:
3a. Standard Issuance Fee: US$ 50 per participant.
3b. Discounted Issuance Fee for participants from Asian Bankers Association Member Banks: US$ 25 per participant.
(4) Participants who pass the assessment will be notified via email and sent a secure online payment link to purchase the certificate if they so desire.
(5) The certificate will be sent to participants in .PDF format via email within two weeks.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
We therefore encourage members, associates and friends to take advantage of this opportunity and share this invitation with colleagues to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing AML and CFT issues.
Should you have further questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply