The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is pleased to invite members, associates and friends to participate in the webinar on ““Strengthening Cybersecurity Preparedness for Banks” to be held on September 30, 2020 from 2:30 PM to 04:30 PM, Taipei time.
As the world of finance becomes increasingly digitized, banks and businesses can expect to come under a growing threat from cyber-attacks. In 2020, the trend seems to have been exacerbated by the rapid worldwide spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, making cyber-attacks part of the so-called new normal. Criminals are exploiting vulnerabilities opened up by the COVID-19 lockdown, increasing the risks of cyber-attacks.
The webinar aims to provide a platform for discussion on how banks and financial institutions can find ways to protect their businesses from emerging cyber risks, as everyone – from large corporations to small businesses – is a potential target for hackers.
Areas of Discussion:
- Cyber risk management strategy
- Case studies of banks on how cyber risk vulnerabilities can be exposed
- The importance of a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and ensuring the right balance between business, IT and risk
- Pros and cons of cyber risk insurance
- Training and capacity building for staff and customers on cyber risks
We therefore encourage members, associates and friends to register for the webinar. Your participation will provide you the opportunity to explore how banks and financial institutions can find ways to protect their businesses from emerging cyber risks.
Should you have further questions, please write to email@example.com