The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is inviting members, associates and friends to join the complimentary webinar on “Risk Sensing & Fraud Intelligence” to be held on 18 November 2020 from 11:00 am IST / 1:30 pm SGT time.
Organized jointly by the ABA and Fintelekt Advisory Services, the webinar will explore the importance of learning from the risk of fraud happening around the world; understanding global risk typologies and the players; applying the relevant knowledge into operations; and using data and technology in fighting fraud.
The one hour session will be moderated by Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services and will feature the three following expert speakers….:
We are pleased to inform you that:
(1) Webinar Sign-up and Attendance is FREE.
(2) Participants who attend the webinar or listen to the recording will be invited to complete a multiple-choice assessment.
(3) Participants who pass the assessment will be eligible to purchase Fintelekt-ABA participation certificates at the following price:
3a. Standard Issuance Fee: US$ 50 per participant.
3b. Discounted Issuance Fee for participants from Asian Bankers Association Member Banks: US$ 25 per participant.
(4) Participants who pass the assessment will be notified via email and sent a secure online payment link to purchase the certificate if they so desire.
(5) The certificate will be sent to participants in .PDF format via email within two working days.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
We therefore encourage members, associates and friends to take advantage of this opportunity and share this invitation with colleagues to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing AML and CFT issues.
Should you have further questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org