After a very successful SME Banking eCouncil on supporting SMEs during and after the crisis: Spotlighting Asian leaders part 1 (almost 100 registered people and 60+ participants) took place on 24 November, Efma is now bringing its Part 2: SME Banking eCouncil Spotlighting Asian leaders on 15 December 2020.
EFMA will close the year by the similar approach with topstar speakers/panelists:
- Howard Chuang – MD, Head of Business Banking, Standard Chartered China,
- Ed Lin – Partner and Director Global Head of Financial Services, Bain & Company, Singapore
- Henry Koenaifi, Director-SME & Commercial Banking, Bank Central Asia (Indonesia)
- Ernest Kwong, Group Chief SME Banking Officer, Alliance Bank (Malaysia)
- Hassan Sabbah, Head of SME Banking Business and Assistent COO, Bank Audi (Lebanon)
Please find pre-final agenda of the ecouncil just below. .
ABA members are invited to write to ABA HERE to help their registration.