The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is inviting members, associates and friends to join the webinar on “Future Proofing Your Financial Crime Compliance Screening” to be held on 7 April 2021, 11:00 am IST / 1:30 pm SGT
Organized jointly by the ABA and Fintelekt Advisory Services, the webinar will explore the current regulation and compliance frameworks designed to combat crime pose a challenge that may slow down customer onboarding while increasing false alerts and operational costs, therefore having a negative impact on the customer experience.
This webinar will bring together industry experts to share the global sanction landscape, their challenges and best practices.
The one-hour session will feature:
(1) Shirish Pathak, Managing Director, Fintelekt Advisory Services
(2) Srinivas Vaman Gollapudi, Joint President and Business Head – Trade Finance and Commercial Operations, Kotak Mahindra Bank
(3) Douglas Wolfson, Director – Market Planning, FCC & Payments, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
(4) Brent Estrella, Group Chief, Compliance Officer, Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
Register by clicking HERE
We are pleased to inform you that:
(1) Webinar Sign-up and Attendance is FREE.
(2) Recording & Slides:
– A recording of the webinar and the slides will be available on Fintelekt’s learning platform Fintelekt Academy (https://fintelekt.academy). Registration to this platform is free.
– Participation Certificates will be available only to paid members of Fintelekt Academy upon completion of a multiple-choice assessment.
– Membership in Fintelekt Academy will be available to ABA members for US$95 annual subscription, representing a 24% discount from the standard annual subscription of US$125 for ABA non-members.
(3) Paying members of the Fintelekt Academy can also apply for Certificates of Participation in future Fintelekt-ABA webinars, at no extra cost for one year.
(4) ABA members may contact ABA at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount coupon.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
We therefore encourage you and your colleagues to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing AML and CFT issues. Should you have further questions, please write to email@example.com