The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is inviting members, associates and friends to join the webinar on “Cultural Landscape of AML Compliance” to be held on 5 May 2021, 11:00 am IST / 1:30 pm SGT
Organized jointly by the ABA and Fintelekt Advisory Services, the webinar will address the cultural landscape of AML compliance and how cultivating that culture can serve to improve a team’s mindset, skills, appropriately manage risk, while increasing business opportunity.
The one-hour webinar will cover the following topics:
- What is a culture of compliance and why is it so important
- Recognizing different cultural environments: financial sector vs. corporates
- The characteristics of a healthy compliance culture
- How we can encourage innovation and technology to serve compliance needs; through a change in culture
- How to bring about cultural change whereby innovative thinking becomes the norm
- Benefits provided to various stakeholders
Register by clicking HERE
We are pleased to inform you that:
(1) Webinar Sign-up and Attendance is FREE.
(2) Recording and Slides:
– A recording of the webinar and the slides will be available on Fintelekt’s learning platform Fintelekt Academy (https://fintelekt.academy). Registration to this platform is free.
(3) Participation Certificates:
– Participation Certificates will be issued only to paid members of Fintelekt Academy upon completion of a multiple-choice assessment.
– Membership in Fintelekt Academy will be available to ABA members for US$95 annual subscription, representing a 24% discount from the standard annual subscription of US$125 for ABA non-members.
(4) Paying members of the Fintelekt Academy can also apply for Certificates of Participation in future Fintelekt-ABA webinars, at no extra cost for one year.
(5) ABA members may contact ABA at email@example.com for the discount coupon.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
We therefore encourage you and your colleagues to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing AML and CFT issues. Should you have further questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply