The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) would like to invite members, associates and friends to join “ATMIA Asia Conference 2022” to be held on July 27-28 in Singapore.
The two-day Conference, of which ABA is a Media Sponsor, will open with a keynote address by DBS on applying new technologies to provide compelling new experiences for customers, including through the use of technologies such as facial recognition, robots and 5G enabled ATMs. Attached please fine the latest conference program and event introduction for your perusal.
By attending the Conference, participants will be able to get a further understanding on:
- Future-proofing ATMs through Next Gen;
- Trends in cash use, cash logistics and cash management;
- Digital innovations;
- Improving the ATM customer experience through mobile apps;
- Innovating the cash cycle;
- Crypto and the role of ATMs, and Central Banks;
- All aspects of ATM security; and
- Improving uptime and reducing operation cost
For on-line registration and more information on the event, interested parties may wish to check the following link: Asia Conference (atmia.com) .