The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) would like to invite ABA members and friends to the Conference on The Future of FinCrime & Compliance APAC being organized by the International Compliance Association (ICA) on 17-18 October 2023, at The Fullerton Hotel, Singapore.
With recent geo-political developments, digital disruption, and the current socio-economic crisis, staying up to date with regulatory developments and best practice has never been more important.
NEW FOR 2023: The conference now offers the opportunity to personalise your agenda with two conference tracks. Topics for 2023 include:
- A forward view on regulatory expectations
- Exploring the challenges of digital assets disruption
- An up-to-date review of sanctions and how to best identify and manage risk exposure
- The fraud epidemic and a case study review of strategies to improve detection and prevention
- The age of AI AGI and GPT – assessing the risks, opportunities, and responsibilities
- Climate risk and defining the role of FinCrime and regulatory compliance.
You can view the Agenda HERE.
Speakers reflect all aspects of the financial services ecosystem, with representatives joining from the local APAC region as well as from around the globe:
- Esme Hodson (FICA), Member & Chief Compliance Officer, Standard Charted Ventures
- Andrew Marane, Director, Fraud Operations APAC/EMEA, Citi
- Shulin Tay, Head of Legal & Compliance, Revolut
- June Lau (FICA), APAC Head of Compliance, State Street
- Niall Grady (FICA), Group Chief Compliance Officer, FWD Insurance
- Audrey Sim, Director, Global Financial Crime Compliance (APAC), Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Tay Kay Luan, CEO, FIDE FORUM, Malaysia
- Rachel Waldren, Partner, KordaMentha, Australia
- Ingrid Rose Ann Beroña, Chief Risk Officer, GCash, Philippines
- Maggie Qiu, Head of Sanctions, Compliance, China, Standard Chartered Bank
- Ken Kian Mun Ng, Head of Sanctions Policy, Advisory & Training, UOB
Book your tickets HERE.
As Partner of the Conference, ABA members can benefit from 20% off the ticket price to be enjoyed by participating members. Interested members can avail of the discounted price by using the coupon code upon checking out when booking our ticket. (Please email the ABA Secretariat to get the coupon code).
If you have any questions or wish to discuss a group booking, please contact ICA at firstname.lastname@example.org