The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) and Fintelekt Advisory Services, an official ABA Knowledge Partner, is inviting fellow bank members and friends to join a webinar on “Detection and Prevention of Money Mule Accounts” on September 13, 023 at 13:30SGT.
Financial institutions across the globe are struggling to detect money mule accounts, whether due to structured transactions, ever changing methods and tactics, or complex layers. Money mules have fast become a preferred way for fraudsters and scammers to launder their illegitimate earnings. Money mule activity can be disastrous for financial institutions, since it can lead to financial losses, strict regulatory actions and fines, and loss of reputation.
This webinar will focus on:
- Challenges in detecting money mule activity
- Emerging typologies, especially in online transactions
- Red flags and indicators for detection and prevention of money mule accounts
- Role of technology in real-time tracking of mule accounts
- The importance of information sharing and cooperation amongst various stakeholders
- The above topics will be addressed by the following Moderator and Speakers:
Interested parties may register HERE.
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation for this webinar.