The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) and Fintelekt Advisory Services, an official ABA Knowledge Partner are inviting fellow bank members and friends to join the ”Fintelekt Certified AML/CFT Professional Training Programme” on 26-27 October 2023 to be held in the Hotel Aloft Sukhumvit, Bangkok, 35 Sukhumvit 11 Alley, Klongtoey-nua, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
This is a two-day intensive training programme for AML compliance professionals as well as others within the bank/financial institution seeking advanced knowledge on AML/CFT.
WHAT IS FCAP?
Fintelekt Certified AML/CFT Professional (FCAP) is designed as a comprehensive and practical master class for aspiring and practicing AML/CFT professionals to learn and stay updated with latest tools, techniques and developments in anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing.
Fintelekt’s training initiatives are reviewed and supported by regulators in many countries and are known for their quality and relevance to AML/CFT compliance. Over the years, employees from a large number of banks, non-banking finance companies, insurance companies, mutual funds, money services businesses, and remittance houses have successfully undergone FCAP.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
The programme is relevant for bank staff from the AML Compliance, Regulatory Compliance, Financial Crime, Trade Finance, Remittances, Payment Systems, Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking, Digital Banking, Technology, Cyber Security, Audit, Legal, Strategy and Corporate Governance departments.
Participants who attend all sessions and pass the assessments are entitled to receive the Fintelekt Certified AML/CFT Professional (FCAP) certificate. FCAP members earn the right to use “FCAP” as a designation against their name, signifying specialist knowledge, industry leadership and commitment to AML/CFT compliance.
- Overview and importance of AML/CFT
- Terrorist financing & proliferation financing
- Organised crime and trafficking
- International forums and their role/significance
- National framework and risk assessment
- AML governance and risk-based approach
- Enterprise risk assessment and risk-based approach
- Correspondent banking risks
- Sanctions and screening
- Trade-based money laundering
- Ultimate beneficial ownership
- Evolving risks in the digital age
- Cryptocurrency risks
- Technology developments and their impact on the AML compliance function
- Transaction monitoring
- Quality of reporting
- Expectations of FIUs/LEAs from reporting entities
- Interacting with regulators and LEAs
- Co-ordination within the AML/CFT ecosystem
- Preventive measures
- Group work & Case studies
This will be a non-residential training programme (i.e., acommodation costs will have to be borne by the participant.) However, Fintelekt has worked out a special rate with the venue hotel which participants can avail of. Further details will be made available upon registration.
Regular price: US$675 per participant
ABA members’ special price: US$550 (18% discount)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 17, 2023.
Space is limited. We encourage you to register early.
Agrani Bank, Anti-Money Laundering Council (Philippines), Bank of Bhutan, Bank of Ceylon, Bank of Maldives, Bank of Kathmandu, bKash, BRAC Bank, Canadia Bank, Century Commercial Bank, Civil Bank, Commercial Bank of Ceylon, DFCC Bank, Eastern Bank, Ernst & Young, Global IME Bank, Hatton National Bank, HDFC Bank, Himalayan Bank, J Trust Bank, Jamuna Bank, Janata Bank, Joint Development Bank, Kumari Bank, Laxmi Bank, Maldives Islamic Bank, Maya Philippines, Mega Bank, Mutual Trust Bank, Nabil Bank, Nagad, NCC Bank, Nepal Bangladesh Bank, Nepal Clearing House, Nepal Investment Bank, NIC Asia Bank, NMB Bank, One Bank, Pan Asia Bank, People’s Bank, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), Prabhu Bank, Prime Bank, Rastriya Banijya Bank, Rupali Bank, Seylan Bank, Siddhartha Bank, Social Islami Bank, ST Bank, Laos, State Bank of India, Sunrise Bank, T Bank, The City Bank, Union Bank Of Colombo, Vietcombank (Vietnam) & Woori Bank.
- Fees include course material and certificate, lunch and refreshments on both days of the training.
- Payment should be received at least 7 days before the training to guarantee the seat. Fintelekt reserves the right to deny entry to the participant if payment has not been received before the start of the programme.
- This is a non-residential programme. Participants will have to make their own arrangements for travel and hotel stay.
- Cancellations are not allowed. Substitutions are welcome but must be communicated by email at least one week before the programme.
- The training programme is subject to a minimum number of participants and may be cancelled by Fintelekt at its discretion, without liability, if this criterion is not met. In such instances, Fintelekt will offer the participants credit for a future programme, or a full refund.
- If the programme cannot take place due to a rise in the number of Covid-19 infections or due to government directives, it will be postponed, and new dates will be announced. Fintelekt will retain the participation fees in a credit shell, which may be utilised by participants for the workshop on the revised date, or for any other Fintelekt training programme.
Fintelekt Advisory Services Pvt Ltd is one of the Knowledge Partners of the ABA. It is a specialist in training and advisory in anti-money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism (CFT) within banking and financial services sectors.
It systematically invests its time and effort in building the skill level of professionals working in the banking and financial sector by assimilating and dispensing industry-reviewed best practices and knowledge.
FINTELEKT CONTACT PERSON
For more information and registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org