The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) would like to invite members, partners and friends to join the webinar on “Physical Measures Against Cyber Attacks” to be held on March 24, 2022 at 9:00 AM CET (4PM Singapore time).
Jointly organized by ABA and Oberthur Cash Protection (OCP), a provider of intelligent cash protection solutions and an ABA Associate Member, the webinar will focus on sharing the effectiveness of OCP’s ATM protection solutions against physical attacks. In addition, invited speakers will introduce the antimicrobial protective films showing how to minimize the risk to customers from virus infections when using ATM touchscreens.
The presentation will address the following key issues:
(1) Logical and cyber attacks
- What is meant by a logical / cyberattack.
- How are these attacks undertaken.
(2) The security measures that OCP suggest to protect ATMs against cyber / logical attacks
- Individual ‘logical/cyber’ measures that can be deployed.
- World wide experience of preventing logical attacks.
(3) The physical measures that can be introduced to protect ATMs against logical attacks
- Physical methods to protect the ATM from logical attacks.
- Experience from around the world.
(4) General update on the physical attacks on ATMs, review the successful preventive measures that have been introduced
- Impact of Covid 19 on physical attacks around the world.
- Review the measures being introduced such as gas safes, Intelligent Banknote Neutralization systems, locking bars, etc..
(5) Customer concerns on the use of ATM touch screens post Covid
- Review measures that can be introduced to address these fears.
(6) Q&A : There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge and interested parties may register HERE.