The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is holding the ABA Policy Advocacy Committee on October 27, 2022, from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM, Taipei time.
The meeting – the third to be held by the Committee this year – will discuss and finalize two policy papers on the following issues of current interest to members, namely:
(1) The use of data analytics to achieve effective decision-making in the organization by Mr. Kenny Au, Head of Data Science and Governance Department at Bank of East Asia (BEA) Ltd.
The paper will provide the presenter’s insights and practices on how data analytics can be applied to gain better customer insight, improved operations, more insightful market intelligence, agile supply chain management, data-driven innovation, and smarter recommendations and targeting, among others.
(2) Sharing of experience and practices in adopting to the new hybrid work environment by Ms. Nguyen Tuyet Duong, Member of The Board of Directors, Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank).
The paper will elaborate on measures that the presenter took at the height of the pandemic to ensure employees had all the resources they needed to maintain their productivity while still hitting organizational goals, some of the changes emerging since employees have been returning to office as the pandemic eases, and what steps have been taken to make the shift to a hybrid workplace and deal with the transition while maintaining productivity and increasing engagement levels without stressing the employees.
The meeting will be chaired by Ms. Ma. Christina Alvarez, Senior Vice President and Head of Corporate Planning at the Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC) and Chairman of the ABA Policy Advocacy Committee.
ABA Chairman Mr. Eugene S. Acevedo, President and CEO of RCBC, will give the Welcome Remarks.
We encourage you to register i– for free – for the meeting by clicking HERE.
(1) Welcome Remarks from ABA Chairman Mr. Eugene Acevedo, President & CEO, RCBC.
(2) Opening Remarks from Committee Chairwoman Ms. Christina Alvarez, Sr, VP. & Head of Corporate Planning Group, RCBC.
(3) “Application of Data Analytics” by Kenny Au, Head of Data Science & Governance Department, Bank of East Asia (BEA).
(4) “Hybrid Work Environment” by Nguyen Tuyet Duong, Member of the Board of Directors, Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank).
(6) Future Policy Advocacy Work
(7) Other Matters
(8) Next Policy Advocacy Committee
(9) Closing Remarks from Committee Chairwoman Ms. Christina Alvarez, Sr, VP. & Head of Corporate Planning Group, RCBC.