The Asian Bankers Association (ABA) is inviting members, associates and friends to join the webinar on “AML Governance” to be held on 16 December 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon IST / 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm SGT
Organized jointly by the ABA and Fintelekt Advisory Services, the webinar will explore the following key issues
- Overview of a typical structure of an AML/CFT governance framework
- The value of an enterprise-wide risk assessment (internal and external/independent)
- The intersection of compliance and risk management
- Establishing the right tone at the top
- Roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders to ensure an effective and implementable governance framework
- The role and responsibilities of the compliance head/team as well as the skillsets required in contributing to a robust governance framework
- Communicating the effectiveness of the AML/CFT governance framework in your organisation with the regulator
The one-hour session will be moderated by Arpita Bedekar, Director of Strategy & Planning, Fintelekt Advisory Services.
Tanya McCartney, CEO & Executive Director, The Bahamas Financial Services Board and Pramod Khandelwal, Faculty Member, Fintelekt Advisory Services are two of the expert speakers.
Register by clicking HERE
We are pleased to inform you that:
(1) Webinar Sign-up and Attendance is FREE.
(2) Participants who attend the webinar or listen to the recording will be invited to complete a multiple-choice assessment.
(3) Participants who pass the assessment will be eligible to purchase Fintelekt-ABA participation certificates at the following price:
3a. Standard Issuance Fee: US$ 50 per participant.
3b. Discounted Issuance Fee for participants from ABA member banks: US$ 25 per participant.
(4) Participants who pass the assessment will be notified via email and sent a secure online payment link to purchase the certificate if they so desire.
(5) The certificate will be sent to participants in .PDF format via email within two weeks.
Fintelekt Advisory Services is a specialist in research, training and advisory on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) in Asia. It produces industry research, fosters dialogue and creates opportunities for knowledge sharing between senior executives from banking, financial services and insurance.
We therefore encourage you and your colleagues to take advantage of this opportunity to learn from Fintelekt’s knowledge and experience in addressing AML and CFT issues. Should you have further questions, please write to email@example.com